The Accountant will report directly to the CEO and indirectly report to consulting CFO. The Accountant is responsible for preparation and accuracy of the financial statements for the Company and affiliated corporations and ensuring compliance with internal policies, generally accepted accounting practices and all other applicable accounting standards.
- Maintain bank, credit card and other general ledger accounts reconciliation
- Process all payments to vendors and contractors with accuracy
- Review and process employee expense reports to ensure that expenses are in compliance with established policies
- Maintaining a close working relationship with the Purchasing and vendors to ensure on time and accuracy of payments
- Review payroll reports and time sheets for accuracy before payroll transactions, work in payroll accounting, transactions, reporting, and stop payments
- Prepare and post of journal entries with supporting documentations
- Perform month-end close process which includes GL account reconciliations and journal entry preparations
- Prepare financial statements, board reports and supporting schedules according to monthly close schedule
- Participate in annual budget, prepare budget to actual variance analysis quarterly
- Maintain fixed asset and intangible asset ledger, including acquisition and disposal of fixed assets, depreciation, and amortization and associated reconciliations.
- Assist with company’s tax & audit preparation
- Adhere to internal controls, policies and procedures for financial management and oversight for the organizations
- Any other duties as assigned
• Contribute to department and organization special projects as assigned
• Must be eligible to work in US.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 3-5 years Accounting experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Advanced Excel skills
- Knowledge of Quickbooks
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong attention to detail to ensure financial accuracy
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Creative and enthusiastic, team player
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- Effective writing skills and excellent grammatical usage and style
- Excellent interpersonal skill
- Proficient in Microsoft applications
- Bilingual (Chinese) is preferred but not required
How to Apply: Please click here to fill the form with introduction to yourself and your contact information and we will contact you for the next steps.